1. Everything is a differentiation of the one Infinity.
2. Everything changes.
3. All antagonisms are complementary.
4. There is nothing identical.
5. What has a front has a back.
6. The bigger the front the bigger the back.
7. What has a beginning has an end.
The Twelve Laws of Change of the Infinite Universe
1. One Infinity manifests itself into complementary and antagonistic tendencies, yin and yang, in it's endless change.
2. Yin and yang are manifested continuously from the eternal movement of one infinite universe.
3. Yin represents centrifugally. Yang represents centripetally. Yin and yang together produce energy and all phenomena.
4. Yin attracts yang. Yang attract yin.
5. Yin repels yin. Yang repels yang.
6. Yin and yang combined in varying proportions produce different phenomena. The attraction and repulsion among phenomena is proportional to the difference of the yin and yang forces.
7. All phenomena are ephemeral, constantly changing their constitution of yin and yang forces; yin changes into yang, yang changes into yin
8. Nothing is solely yin or solely yang. Everything is composed of both tendencies in varying degrees.
9. There is nothing neuter. Either yin or yang is in excess in every occurrence.
10. Large yin produces yang, and extreme yin produces yin.
11. Extreme yin produces yang, and extreme yang produces yin.
12. All physical manifestations are yang at the center, and yin at the surface.
From Natural Healing through Macrobiotics by Michio Kushi